Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Fake Military profiles on Yahoo

I have had a several people over the past 5 months contact me about fake military and fake police yahoo IDs. The major complaint is the person posing as police or military send disturbing and hateful messages to military personnel and their friends.

If you have been a victim of one of these hate mongers with fake IDs. Always feel free to contact me and I will do the best I can to help shut the haters yahoo page down.

I recommend leaving the hate message on your page and contact me and yahoo "report abuse" at yahoo report abuse be sure and mention it is a hate message and leave it on your page so they and I can see and investigate it. I would also say it may be good if you note a response weather it be in mypage comments or Blog comments leave a message adjacent to it and Note that you have contacted yahoo in regards to the message and for your friends to be patient and aware of why you left the hate message. Give us week sometimes longer.

Also do not contact or leave a message on a hate mongers site/Blog. They feed off that and you basically are putting fuel on the fire and giving them what they want. Put the profile on ignore so the person can not re-post to your page and let your friends know. Often times the hate mongers will target your friends list if you do leave a comment on their page. So you can see its best to leave it to reporting the abuse for you and your friends sake. One thing you can do is make a fake ID if you wish to expose a fake ID. Then they wont be able to go after your friends. Also if you get a second ID shut down well np eh..... you still have your main yahoo ID and your friends intact.

If you have any questions please ask. It is hard for me to write all the things to know and do, since I come from such a strange perspective and background. Often times I just take certain information that I may know for granted, and think it is common sense or public knowledge. So Please ask me questions. Even if its about how to start a business or just how to save money on taxes, or about military capabilities/tactics, or terrorists capabilities and tactics.

As always Best Wishes,

Ian Bach

No comments:

Post a Comment