Search This Blog

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Smoke and Mirrors

Ever since I was a child I was fascinated by magic. This may have something to do with how I view the World and the News. Recently I have been looking into all these conspiracy theories and the people spreading them. Many have some book with no real data. Others are just ignorant believers. I saw some videos on You Tube with Penn and Teller, they have or had a show where they called BS on some conspiracy theories and exposed some of the Liars.

During WW1 and WW2 magicians were used for their abilities to deceive the enemy. I would love to see this happen now! More then ever we need our brightest people to expose the Lies and to deceive the enemy.

The conspiracy theorists and some of the so called scientists today create panic through deceit, lies, and their paranoid views of the world. The amount of people who actually believe some of the theories (including ones like “we didn’t really go to the moon”) or the ones spread by the movie Fahrenheit 911 is getting worse.

Holy Cow!!! How dumb are people? - Ian Bach

Check the comments here to see some great links

www.stoprosie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment